Turvy Pty Ltd ("Turvy") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
Turvy’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, is to disable and terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are often charged with violating the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
By the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and recognition of various international copyright laws, Turvy will respond expeditiously to notices sent to Turvy’s Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) regarding alleged third-party copyright infringements on the Turvy website or other Turvy-owned and publicly accessible digital properties (the "Site(s)").
A copyright owner, a person authorised to act on behalf of one, or a person authorised to act under any exclusive right under copyright may submit allegations of copyright infringements on the Site(s) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Turvy’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of this Notice, Turvy will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing content, notify the alleged third-party infringer of the same, and provide the third party with an opportunity to submit a counter-notice to dispute the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is submitted, Turvy will promptly forward it to the complainant and restore the removed or blocked content within 10-14 business days, unless the complainant submits evidence that it has filed a lawsuit against the alleged third-party infringer regarding the allegedly infringing content.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
1. Identify the copyrighted work that has been infringed, or - if this Notice covers multiple copyrighted works - provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that have been infringed.
2. Identify the infringing content and provide sufficient information for Turvy to locate the infringing content, including, if applicable, the URL(s) of the Site(s) where the content may be found.
3. Provide contact information, e.g., mailing address, telephone number, and email address, of the person submitting this DMCA Notice (e.g., the copyright owner or copyright owner’s agent).
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
5. Provide the full legal name and an electronic or physical signature of the person submitting this Notice (e.g., the copyright owner or copyright owner’s agent).
6. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Turvy’s Designated Copyright Agent:
14/19A Market Street
Wollongong NSW 2500
IMPORTANT: Communications unrelated to copyright use or infringement will be discarded. Please follow this link for Turvy’s Guidelines for Third-Party Data Requests and Service of Legal Documents.